CDAC Recruitment 2017 – Clerks, Tech Assistant, HRD Executive Posts
CDAC Recruitment 2017 – Clerks, Tech Assistant, HRD Executive and other posts . CDAC Recruitment Notification. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites online application for recruitment of Technical Assistants, Clerks, Sr. Assistants, Assistants and HRD Executives. All the interested candidates must submit their online forms before 15th Dec 2016. Eligibility for age, educational qualification, application fees, reservation criteria and selection process is mentioned below.
CDAC Jobs Details:
Total Posts: 05
Post wise vacancy
1. Technical Assistant (S&T): 01 Post
2. Clerk (Non-S&T): 01 Post
3. Senior Assistant (Non-S&T): 01 Post
4. Assistant (Non S&T) (Continuing Contract): 01 Post
5. HRD Executive (Non S &T) (Regular): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age must not be more than 45 years for technical posts and 40 years for non-technical posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the following educational degree to apply for the jobs. Different degrees are required for different posts.
- Technical Posts – Candidates must possess Diploma or Degree in Computer science with 3 years experience from a recognized university.
- Non-Technical Posts – Graduation in any discipline with relevant knowledge of computer operations.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of written test consisting of OMR based multiple objective type questions.
How To Apply: CDAC invites online applications from eligible candidates. So, all the candidates must visit CDAC official website www.cdac.in and follow the steps given below.
CDAC Jobs – Steps To Apply Online
- All candidates must have their email IDs before they start filling online form.
- Scan and save a copy of your recent passport size photo and signature, in your computer.
- Visit: www.cdac.in and click “careers” link -> “current openings”.
- Select the job, you want to apply for. Please read the complete information before clicking “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details correctly and don’t forget to press submit button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print of complete application form for future reference.
Last Date for CDAC Online Application: 15th Dec 2016
Click Here for CDAC Recruitment Notification