NBCC Recruitment 2017 – JE, DPE, SPE, Asst Manager Trainee
NBCC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online For JE, DPE, SPE, Asst Manager Trainee and various other Posts. NBCC – National Building Construction Corporation Ltd recruitment notification invites online application for NBCC 100 Posts of Deputy Project Managers, Project Managers, Sr. Project Executive (SPE), Assistant Managers and Management Trainees. Interested candidates with required qualifications must apply online before 21st Dec 2016 for this NBCC Jobs advertisement. Eligibility for age, educational qualification, application fees, reservation criteria and selection process is mentioned below.
NBCC Jobs Details
Total Vacancies: 100
Post wise vacancies:
1. Project Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
2. Deputy Project Manager (Civil): 09 Posts
3. Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): 04 Posts
4. Senior Project Executive (Civil): 20 Posts
5. Senior Project Executive (Electrical): 04 Posts
6. Junior Engineer (Civil): 39 Posts
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 Posts
8. Deputy Engineer (Finance): 05 Posts
9. Assistant Manager (Finance): 04 Posts
10. Manager Trainee (Finance): 05 Posts
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the post no. 01 is 37 years, for post no. 02, 03 and 08 is 33 years, for posts no. 04,05 and 09 is 30 years, for the post no. 06, 07 is 28 years and for the post no. 10 is 29 years. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per the government rules ie; 05 years for SC/ST and 03 Years for OBC.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the following educational degree to apply for the jobs. Different degrees are required for different posts.
Post no. 01 to 05 – B.Tech Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering.
Post no. 06 to 07 – Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering.
Post no. 08 to 10 – MBA in Finance from recognized University
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be done on the basis of selection test.
Application Fees: Interested candidates with desired eligibilities must pay Rs. 1000/- for executives and Rs. 500/- for non-executives through online mode via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallets OR Cash Cards. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the application fees is Rs. 0/-.
How To Apply: NBCC invites online applications from eligible candidates. So, all the candidates must visit NBCC official website www.nbccindia.com and follow the steps given below.
NBCC Jobs – Steps To Apply Online
- All candidates must have their email IDs before they start filling online form.
- Scan and save a copy of your recent passport size photo and signature, in your computer.
- Visit: www.nbccindia.com and click “careers” link -> “current openings”.
- Select the job, you want to apply for. Please read the complete information before clicking “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details correctly and don’t forget to press submit button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print of complete application form for future reference.
Last Date for NBCC Online Application: 21st Dec 2016
Here are the important links for more information about the salary, selection criteria, experience, and other details. Click Here