UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1343 Posts For MO, Lecturers, Dental Surgeon and other posts
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1343 Posts For MO, Lecturers, Dental Surgeon and other posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – UPPSC recruitment notification for 1343 posts invites online application for the post of technical Officers, Medical Officers, Surgeons, Chief Fire Officers, Professors, Lecturers and Biologists. All the interested candidates must submit their online forms before 7th Dec 2016. Eligibility for age, educational qualification, application fees, reservation criteria and selection process is mentioned below.
UPPSC Jobs Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1343
Name of the Post:
1. Technical Officer: 02 Posts
2. Lecturers: 210 Posts
3. Dental Surgeon: 33 Posts
4. Chief Fire Officer: 01 Post
5. Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1: 78 Posts
6. Medical Officer: 29 Posts
7. Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1: 924 Posts
8. Professor Material Medical: 04 Posts
9. Professor Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
10. Reader Surgery: 01 Post
11. Medical Officer (Unani): 58 Posts
12. Biologist: 01 Post
13. Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cell): 01 Post
Age Limit: Age limit is different for different posts. Candidates maximum age limit is 40 years for post 1 to 7 and 50 years for post no. 08. Age will be calculated from 1/7/2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the following educational degree to apply for the jobs. Different degrees are required for different posts.
Post 1 – Candidates must possess engineering degree in mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom/ Automobiles/ Production, from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks. 5% marks concession is applicable for reserved categories.
Post 3- BDS degree from a recognized university.
Post 4- Degree in fire engineering from a recognized university.
Post 5- MBBS, MD from recognized university
Post 5 to Post 13 – Refer the complete UPPSC Notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of UPPSC screening test and personal interview.
Application Fees: Interested candidates with desired eligibilities must pay Rs. 105/- through online mode via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Wallets OR Cash Cards. For SC/ST candidates, the application fees is Rs. 65/- and that for PHD candidates, its Rs 25/- only.
How To Apply: UPPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates. So, all the candidates must visit IDBI Bank official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in and follow the steps given below.
UPPSC Jobs – Steps To Apply Online
- All candidates must have their email IDs before they start filling online form.
- Scan and save a copy of your recent passport size photo and signature, in your computer.
- Visit: www.uppsc.up.nic.in and click “Notifications”.
- Select the job, you want to apply for. Please read the complete information before clicking “Apply Online” link.
- Click on registration link and fill all the details correctly and don’t forget to press submit button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print of complete application form and send it to the UPPSC office before last date. Please keep a copy for future reference.
|Starting Date to Apply Online for UPPSC Recruitment||07-11-2016|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||03-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply for UPPSC Online Form||07-12-2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy Application||03-01-2017|
Here are the important links for more information about the salary, selection criteria, experience, and other details.
|UPPSC Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|English Recruitment Advt||Details|
|Hindi Recruitment Advt||Details|
|Apply Online For UPPSC||Visit Here|